Effective date: 2022-11-09
Winfo Solutions is committed to protecting the personal information it collects from you.
We use your data to provide and improve the functionality and your user experience in respect of our Website. By using our Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of our Website or from our Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Website. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Website means www.winfosolutions.com
3. How Winfo Solutions protects your Personal Data
Winfo Solutions protects your personal data in three important ways:
- Data Protection Policy – a global data protection policy that sets out the safeguards that apply across Winfo Solutions regardless of where we process your Personal Data.
- Data Protection Policies – including, without limitation, how we handle Subject Access requests, and a complaints procedure.
- Where applicable, Standard Contract Clauses (SCC) – a well used data protection mechanism for cross-boarder transfers of Personal Data
4. Information Collection and Use
The primary purpose of our Website is to provide a resource and a key communication channel for providing information about our solutions and services. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website for you. It is important to Winfo Solutions that you feel secure when visiting our Website and we are committed to protecting your privacy when you do so.
5. Types of Data Collected
Winfo Solutions collects information via its Website in two ways:
- Directly from the User, for example, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter or register a comment on a forum;
- Indirectly from the User, for example via the Website’s technology.
We may process and collect the following Personal Data:
5.1 Personal Details
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you . This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- i. Email address
- ii. First name and last name
- iii. Phone number
- iv. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- v. Cookies and Usage Data
- vi. Future Communication Preferences
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link .
Winfo Solutions does not tend to collect Personal Data regarding children (as defined by local legal requirements). In the unlikely event that Winfo Solutions were to collect Personal Data of children, Winfo Solutions will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the processing of such data, including where applicable by obtaining consent from the parent or guardian.
5.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access our Website by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Website with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
5.3 Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Website, to improve and customize your use of our Website.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Website at any time by way of your device settings.
5.4 Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies or decline the use of certain cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Cookies are typically categorised as session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies help you navigate through the website, effectively keeping track of your progress from page to page so that you are not asked for information you have already provided during the current visit session. Cookies are stored in temporary memory of your device and erased when the web browser is closed. In contrast, persistent cookies, store user preferences for current and successive visits. They are written on your devices hard drive and are still valid when you restart your browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- i. Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our Website.
- ii. Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings on our Website.
- iii. Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
- iv. Advertising Cookies: We use advertising cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While our Website at this time does not recognise automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms such as “do not track” instructions. You can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. Look under the heading ‘Tools’ or similar heading in your particular browser for information about controlling cookies. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also generally set your browser to turn off cookies.
5.5 Other Data
While using our Website, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
6. How does Winfo Solutions use information that we collect
We use Personal Data to provide you with information that you request, [process online job applications] and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where your Personal
Data is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- i. to fulfil your requests for newsletters or other content;
- ii. to provide and maintain our Website;
- iii. to personalize your experience of our Website;
- iv. notify you about changes to our Website;
- v. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so;
- vi. to provide customer support;
- vii. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website;
- viii. to monitor the usage of our Website;
- ix. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- x. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- xi. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- xii. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- xiii. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- xv. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- xvi. for any other purpose with your consent.
7. Links to Third Party Websites and Social Media
8. Social Networks and Third Party Plug-ins
Our Websites may include plug-ins from social networks or other third parties. An example of a plugin is the Facebook “Like” button. When legally permitted, these plugins may communicate with and send information to the party that provided the plugin, even if you do not click on the plug in. This information may include your IP address, information about your browser and device and the address of the Website page you are visiting on our site.
9. Social Network and Third Party Log-in
Our Website may allow you to log in using a social network or other third party account. An example of a third-party log in is “ Log in with Facebook”. Logging into one of our sites with your social network or other third party account may allow us to gather information that you give us permission to access from that social network or third party. The log in feature may also transfer information to the social network or third party, such as your username, and password, to authenticate you.
10. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
11. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India, UK, US and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India, UK, US and process it there.
12. Who do we share Personal Data with?
We sometimes rely on third party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. This may include facilitating our Website, performing Website related services or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. In doing so, we may need to share or disclose the Personal Data you have provided for a specific purpose. These third parties shall have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Such purposes may include, but are not limited to:
- i. personalizing your experience on our websites tailored to your interests;
- ii. conducting research and analyze data to improve User experience of our Website;
Other cases, where we may disclose your information, include, without limitation:
- i. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- ii. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- iii. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- iv. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- v. with your consent in any other cases;
- vi. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Winfo Solutions, our customers, or others.
13. Where will your Personal Data be processed?
As a global organization, Winfo Solutions has global IT systems and Personal Data we process may be routed, stored, or transferred internationally through our global organization in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and the security features described to protect your Personal
Data against unauthorised access.
14. Security of Data
Winfo Solutions is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate organisational and technical measures designed to protect Personal Data from loss, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, disclosure or destruction to maintain accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of information. Only Winfo Solution’s personnel and its affiliates, business partners or third party service providers, who have legitimate business purpose, will have access to Personal Data. Such personnel have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information. Winfo Solutions ensures data minimization standards across its operations.
15. Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on the laws of your country of residence, you may have certain data protection rights, with respect to your Personal Data.
Such rights may include:
- i. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- ii. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- iii. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- iv. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- v. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- vi. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to action your request(s) without some necessary data.
When your Personal Data is retained, Winfo Solutions undertakes to make all reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy of the Personal Data as submitted and verified by you. However, Winfo Solutions does not assume responsibility for verifying the information you submit, save to the extent this is legally required. When practicable, if Winfo Solutions is informed that any Personal
Data that we have collected about you is no longer accurate, Winfo Solutions will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided,. Queries in this regard should be made to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you, or you wish to invoke any other rights that you may have regarding the Personal Data that Winfo Solutions holds about you if, please email us at email@example.com
16. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
0.1. users can visit our site anonymously;
0.4. users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
17. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
0.1. What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
0.0.1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
0.0.2. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
0.0.3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
0.0.4. The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
0.0.5. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
0.0.6. A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
0.0.7. A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
0.2. To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
0.3. To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: email@example.com
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website.
The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
18. Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions concerning data protection and privacy or wish to make a complaint about the use of your Personal Data, you can complain directly to Mr. Venkata Nori, Managing Director, Winfo Solutions at Venkata.firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your territory.
Additionally, if you want to let us know about this Website and marketing permissions, please contact Mr. Venkata Nori, Managing Director, Winfo Solutions at Venkata.email@example.com