Winfo understands each industry business requirements are different and unique to others. During the implementation of the packaged products like E-Business suite there is a need for extending the application by developing additional Reports, Integrations, Conversions and Extensions (RICE) to cater the business specific needs. We at Winfo have vast experience in delivering RICE components required for your business to bring the expertise to adapt the latest digital trends that suits your business.
Oracle Development Services
We offer the below services to suit your development needs
- IT Health checks & Assessments
- Develop your product strategy
- End to end technical architecture
- Development using a collaborative methodology such as Agile, DevOps
- Build and support your products
E-Business Suite Development Services
Winfo recognises that certain businesses and organisations require tailored applications and products to cater their unique business needs. The team at Winfo will provide end to end development services for such needs.
We bring to bear below development skills for E-Business Suite RICE components
- Establish the development and design standards to scale the solution to your future business needs
- Setup processes and procedures to achieve first time right
- Deep expertise in all modules and versions with in E-Business suite
- Technology experience includes Oracle Forms, Reports, Interface development, Workflows, Approval management Engine (AME), Development of discoverer reports and migration to appropriate reporting tools, readily available data conversion programs, forms and OAF personalisations, OAF extensions, BI Publisher reporting and Performance tuning
Application Express (APEX) Development Services
With APEX enterprises can develop and deploy database driven applications using only a web browser in a fast and efficient manner. As Apex applications are built on Oracle database, it is fully scalable and can leverage all database performance features provided by Oracle through all its latest release. Security is key to any enterprise application. Apex supports various security features including LDAP, single sign on authentication and Virtual private database.
Oracle provides standard out of the box integration between Apex and Oracle E-Business suite R12 (EBS). The customers who are EBS can take advantage of the integration to build applications to integrate with your EBS applications
Winfo has significant expertise is leveraging and developing applications through APEX for enterprises to enable organisations to quickly enable business processes and shorten application development lifecycle.