End to End Automation of Accounts Receivable and Clinical Operations using Oracle E-Business Suite Application
Automation of manual steps in AR’s billing processes to standardize the approach to invoicing across customer and projects to deliver a scalable solution. The solution will also allow the business to grow with minimal increases in operational costs.
- Process improvement to align the practices of stakeholders inside and outside of Finance.
- Improvements to the Oracle billing solution to automate common billing actions.
- Using operational data to automate the composition of milestone and unit invoices.
- Invoices must be approved via manually managed email exchanges between AR and PMs.
- Oracle Solutions for Milestone and Unit billing to systemize and automate billing process tasks based on operational milestones and be accessible to groups within the organization involved in billing.
- The solution is an extension within Oracle E-Business Suite and follows the same security model in terms of Validations, SOX Compliance and Data Privacy.
- The solution included a review of the process and Improvement to standardize study set-up and administration.
- Time & Motion Study of Account Receivable was carried out to enable capacity planning.
- An update was done to the Pass-Through Billing Solution to streamline some highly manual tasks.
- Improvements to Operational Reporting to provide better MI to stakeholders.
Tools & Technologies
b. OAF technology to create new forms
- Improvements to clinical operations and project delivery from clearer project set-up process and automated billing processes
- Reduce operational costs by reducing the FTE required in billing processes
- Improve DSO by reducing the time between completing work and billing the client.
- Improve operational efficiency by automating many manual tasks
- Reduce operating risk by minimizing the scope for errors in billing
- Improvement to Financial Reporting